enviroExpenseGold VISA credit card reviews
enviroExpenseGold VISA credit card details
and credit card application link.Enviro ExpenseGold Visa
is a credit card
issued by Vancity
and oriented towards small- to medium-sized companies. It offers a grace period of 21 days; so, card holders have the time to manage their cash flow, while the card features the business name of the cardholder on its front side. Vancity charges an annual servicing fee of $99 and collects an interest rate of 19.5 percent for every new item on the monthly account statement, which has not been paid within the specified grace period. The same rate and fee are also levied for the standard enviro Gold Visa card, but it is designed for individuals, rather than corporate entities.
Enviro ExpenseGold Visa offers a better interest rate than some of the other cards for business use, but its annual fee is way higher. The Home Depot Commercial card
, for example, collects an interest rate of 21.99 percent but charges a fee of only $25.00.
Unlike the HDC card, however, enviro ExpenseGold Visa allows card holders to join in a bonus program called My Visa Rewards Plus. As participants in the program, clients receive 1 bonus point for every dollar they spend on purchases with the card. The accumulated points can be exchanged for merchandise, financial or travel products and services. The program also awards free bonus points – 3,500 when a card is used for the first time, and additional 2,500 every year, on the date when the card account was opened.
As with the other enviro cards, serviced by Vancity, part of the revenues made by the entity from interest rates and fees go to its environmentally oriented organization, enviroFund. If you do not wish to redeem your bonus points, you can donate them to the Fund and help undo some of our impact on the country's gorgeous nature.
The holders of enviro ExpenseGold Visa enjoy a number of free features, such as the following:
– They are issued up to three supplementary cards.
– Increased manufacturer’s warranty with up to one year for any product purchased with the card.
– Purchase security insurance which guarantees the replacement, repair, or reimbursement of stolen or damaged products, which have been bought with the card.
– Travel accident insurance which provides $500,000 coverage for you, your spouse and dependent children when traveling by plane, ship, bus, or train.
– Baggage insurance that reimburses the cost of essential items if the cardholder’s baggage is delayed or lost for up to four days. If the common carrier which transported the baggage cannot find it, the cardholder is entitled to full reimbursement of the lost property.
In addition to these benefits, Vancity maintains an emergency service which provides 24-hour support to card holders from any part of the world.
If you are not a business owner but a person committed to the wellbeing of humanity, check the offer of the National Bank of Canada
. Its MasterCard Allure Credit Card
goes with no annual fee, interest rate of 19.5 percent, and minimum credit limit of $1000. As added benefits, clients enjoy extended warranty, purchase insurance, and zero liability. Additional cards are issued free-of-charge while the fee for the rewards plan is $20 a year. With every purchase, card holders show their support for the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation. Thanks to card holders, close to $1.5 million has been donated in support of women’s wellbeing since the launch of MasterCard Allure in 2005.
|Credit Card Details|
|Name||enviroExpenseGold VISA Apply Now|
|Auto and Gas||No|
|No Annual Fee||No|